Herzlich willkommen

Herzlich willkommen auf der Unimog-Community-Website. Seit 1999 treffen sich hier die Mercedes-Benz Unimog- und MBtrac-Enthusiasten zum Meinungsaustausch und Fachsimpeln.

Der Mogler steht im Vordergrund: Unimogtreffen, Ausfahrten, Berichte, TV-Tipps, Unimog-Witze.
I know, it's a weird question.

I'm 6'2" (1.87m) and 270# (122kg) - it is a tight squeeze to get into my Frogeye! My 404 is comfortable, although I have to hunch down a little to see out of the windshield.

Making the problem worse are my feet: I wear a US size 16, so it is very difficult to get them in and around the pedals and steering column. I am tempted to modify the lower engine/transmssion cover plate to give myself another inch or so on the right side, and maybe modify the left side with a curve, like the 404 has.

It would also be helpful if there was some sort of handle on the upper A-pillar like the 404 has.

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Hello !

I have the same Problems with my great shoes. My shoe`s are 46er Workershoes and i can`t reach the right Pedal normaly. My Idea is to put the Westfalia Cabin 3cm to the right, so my great shoe`s will match into the Slot.

Nice Day from Austria

Mike
404 fire kipper

Hello All, Of course it\s not going straight with[…]

Heizungsaanschlüsse OM 352

Hallo Andreas wie auf dem Bild zu ersehen, kann ma[…]

Bremskraftverstärker 404

Guuden, aus gegebenem Bremsenanlass ein bisschen […]

Unimog u1300 OM352A Leistungssteigerung

Hallo Jonas mit Endoskop wäre eine Mögli[…]