FLATBOOTS_INTRO BOOTSTRAP_VERSION

FLATBOOTS_EXPLAIN

Hier werden Fragen zur Technik und zur Restauration des Unimog gestellt.

Moderator: stephan

Hello from Perth Western Australia.
I have collected a 401.101 that was used on a German Pallottine Aboriginal Mission in the North of Western Australia in the 1950's+ . It was rescued in 1982 by the person I purchased it from.
It is missing a lot of parts (was obviously used as a parts source for whatever they needed) and the radiator cross member has been cut out with an oxygen-acetylene torch.
I have no German language skills, but google translate helps a lot.
Initially I need:
knowledge- I know nothing about these
measurements of everything, chassis, body, etc.
detailed photos of everything

If someone has an online photo gallery of the same model dissassembled in detail they could share a link with me would be great.
hoping this community can help in what will be a long term project. I plan to start disassembly, rebuilding in 2020 and am using this time to seek out what knowledge I can.

I believe it may be the only surviving 401 in Australia.

Thanking You
Frank Thomas
Dateianhänge
IMG_20190404_142528898 cropped resized.jpg
IMG_20190404_142528898 cropped resized.jpg (46.91 KiB) 625 mal betrachtet
Hello Frank,
I suggest you to look for a spare-parts catalogue paper-works of the 401. You could ask here for an old original one, search in the www or by e reprint at www.buchundbild.de, the official old - Unimog - literatur - dealer. The booklet there costs 45€. This gives you an entire overview what is missing, what the parts look like and shows its part - numbers. So you can list your missing items and start searching systematicly, e.g. here in this forum.
Good luck
Christoph
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

CALL_TO_ACTION_FOOTER