Herzlich willkommen

Herzlich willkommen auf der Unimog-Community-Website. Seit 1999 treffen sich hier die Mercedes-Benz Unimog- und MBtrac-Enthusiasten zum Meinungsaustausch und Fachsimpeln.

Gesuche rund um den Unimog

Moderator: stephan

Hallo,
Ich bin für Unimog 411 Komponenten für meinen 1957 411 suchen. Diese Autos sind in Nordamerika ungewöhnlich und Teile für sie ungewöhnlich sind. Ich brauche die folgenden Punkte. Wenn Sie mir helfen können und bereit sind, um einen Artikel in USA Schiff wäre ich sehr dankbar:

-Lenkung Lenkstockhebel
-Lenkgetriebe Abtriebswelle
-Verdeck
Tür top Leinwand (Ich habe den Metallrahmen)
-Semaphor (winkerschacht)
-Tacho MPH vorzuziehen
-Amps gauge
-Drehzahlmesser
-Spannungsregler
-Sitzrahmen und Federn (Ich habe das Winkeleisen unterstützt aber nicht den Rohrrahmen)
- Rund mercedes Plakette für Motorhaube (Motorhaube) Metall-Typ
-Taste für Armaturenbrett-Schalter
-fairlead für Mercedes Typ A Winde,
-internen Schaltgabel für Mercedes Typ A Winde
-Schaltknauf (Haupt-Shifter)
Hand Drehregler
-Heckleuchten
-Türgriff und Riegel RH und LH
im hinteren Bereich der hinteren Kotflügel
-Lenkrad Nabenkappe (Hupe?)
Hi guy,

congretulations to your Unimog. They are really seldom in the US. Good for you, that a few parts are identical with the 404 type, which is more wide spread in the US because of gas oil fuel.

Gear, door handle for example are 404 style.

I never heard about a speedometer with MPH for an Unimog. The speedometer is full mechanical.

The revolution counter for 411 is also mechanical ratio 1:2, powered by the injection pump. But really rare.

Best regards,

Markus
Thank you for the note on the door handles, they will be easy to obtain. Is the steering box the same as 404? This unimog was sold new in the US so the speedometer was in MPH originally. Hopefully I can find a replacement. If not will just use KPH. I have the unimog driving but no brakes yet and no electrics. Hope to have it on the road soon! Which supplier offers the best soft tops for the 411?

-Ike
Hi Ike,

no the steering is different to 404, sorry. Best canvas you get in France. There is the OEM manufacturer, a former employee of Mercedes Benz Gaggenau. Company Jung in Leutenheim, France.

If you need documentation there is BuchundBild in Germany licensed to reproduce the repair books, spare parts leafelets etc.

Electricity is simple to rebuilt and can be done with local components, I am sure.

Markus
404 fire kipper

Hello All, Of course it\s not going straight with[…]

Heizungsaanschlüsse OM 352

Hallo Andreas wie auf dem Bild zu ersehen, kann ma[…]

Bremskraftverstärker 404

Guuden, aus gegebenem Bremsenanlass ein bisschen […]

Unimog u1300 OM352A Leistungssteigerung

Hallo Jonas mit Endoskop wäre eine Mögli[…]