Herzlich willkommen

Herzlich willkommen auf der Unimog-Community-Website. Seit 1999 treffen sich hier die Mercedes-Benz Unimog- und MBtrac-Enthusiasten zum Meinungsaustausch und Fachsimpeln.

Neues Forum für die Unimog- und Reise-Freunde weltweit.
Hello,

may be you can help my Russian partners with teh following problem:

Exchange (second hand) Engine Valmet for Combine-Harvester SAMPO 500 Produced in Finland

The Phytopathological Institute in Golitsyno (50 km west of Moscow), where my Unimog U421 is based, runs a Valmet combine-harvester, specially adapted for working with grain or grop field trials (small areas). The engine of the combine-harvester is unfortunately broken; obviously they either took no care of oil level or filled it with poor quality oil. They have no budget for the repairs necessary on the equipment.

That is why they have addressed to me a request for assistance in order to get either a new and cheap replacement engine or a second-hand replacement engine. Unfortunately, the present manager of the field trials could not find any documentation for the combine-harvester itself nor for the specific engine.

The only information I have is from the electronic pictures we took.

Perhaps one of your collegues knows by chance a place (scrap-merchant) where he could ask regarding the necessary replacement equipment or a suitable agricultural second-hand shop?

I can mail you some photos of the engine. Have a look to "Unimog Forum Allgmein", too.

Thank you for your help!

Regards! Karl
Dateianhänge:
Engine Sampo 500-2.2.JPG
Engine Sampo 500-2.2.JPG (94.5 KiB) 1403 mal betrachtet
Engine Sampo 500-1.2.JPG
Engine Sampo 500-1.2.JPG (98.14 KiB) 1404 mal betrachtet

Hallo Florian, zu Deinen Fragen: Der große D[…]

suche 401-411 Frosch

guten Morgen, die Suche ist aktuell u wird erweit[…]

Hallo Klaus, die Kühlwassermuffe gibt es z.B[…]

Zapfwellengetrieb U1000