Herzlich willkommen

Herzlich willkommen auf der Unimog-Community-Website. Seit 1999 treffen sich hier die Mercedes-Benz Unimog- und MBtrac-Enthusiasten zum Meinungsaustausch und Fachsimpeln.

Hier werden Fragen zur Technik und zur Restauration des Unimog gestellt.

Moderator: stephan

Hello Vocko
dont´nt know, must have a look to my springs. I´m not sure, but there are no auxilary springs, only at front axle.
Hi everyone, I have to replace the external rear spring of my Unimog 406121, the current one measures 24 mm. new it costs a lot I would go for used, can anyone tell me where to buy it? do you have the codes for this spring? while the internal spring does not need to be replaced, am I right? Thank you
Hello,

as you're not speaking German and I don't know if the Netiquette is available in English, I'll give you the favour of the doubt, but in this forum it is customary to sign off your posts with your real name.

Ignoring that, an answer to your actual question:
If you want to find the actual parts number you could do so in the electronic parts catalogue .

As for finding the actual part. For one there is a "looking for" section in this forum called "Suche" where you could post and with a bit of luck someone wanting to sell that part will message you.
Furthermore, you could try used parts dealers, like Merex Gaggenau ,Unimog Donald or AV-parts. The latter of which may even have the spring you need listed on their side, but as 23,5mm . I don't know if that's the same size and one of you is just off a bit.

And last but not least: You should get away perfectly fine with just replacing the other spring. The inner one only does something when loaded heavily anyways so.

Regards,
Sebastian
ste92 liked this
Danke, ich habe die Feder bei AV Parts gefunden. Sie haben mir gesagt, dass die 23,5-mm-Feder in Ordnung ist, während die zusätzlichen Millimeter, die ich gemessen habe, mir gesagt haben, dass, wenn ich den Rost und die Farbe von meiner Feder entferne, sie 23,5 und nicht 24 mm misst, nicht wahr? stimmst du auch zu?

Ich muss auch die untere Schraube zerschneiden, ich kann sie nicht herausdrehen, ich muss auch den Stoßdämpfer zerschneiden

Ich benötige eine Schraube M20x1,5x85 Güteklasse 10.9. Ich weiß nicht, wo ich sie kaufen kann
Hello Stefano,

Look here screws and nuts: DIN 960 M20X1,5 X 85 10.9

https://www.wegertseder.com/DIN-960-Sec ... iameter-20

greetings
Jochen
Ich habe einen Baumarkt in meiner Nähe gefunden, ich glaube, dort gibt es einen.
Eine Frage, aber das Diagramm meines Unimog-Modells 406121, das ich über diesen Link gefunden habe: https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/ ... 82/32/001/ ist nicht richtig, der untere Bolzen des hinteren Teils sagt Länge 85, es ist unmöglich, dass mein aktueller Bolzen etwa 120 mm lang ist, das ist nicht der richtige Diagramm, können Sie mir helfen, es richtig zu finden?
Handgas/ Gaspedal

Servus, was für Daten hättet ihr noch ge[…]

https://unimog-club-gaggenau.de/wp-content/upload[…]

404 fire kipper

Hello All, it's raining out here, so no work outs[…]

Unimog u1300 OM352A Leistungssteigerung

Hallo Helmut, Ich entschuldige mich für mein […]